1、Be the good girl you always have to be;做一个好女孩,一直都要这样
2、I don't care what they're going to say;我不在乎他们会怎样说
3、Well, now they know;好了,现在他们都知道了
4、It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small;可笑的是,距离令所有东西都变得渺小了
5、在迷人的阿伦黛尔,诞生了一位神秘的女王,她天生拥有呼风唤雪的魔力,却被恐惧孤独地包围。魔力被一直隐藏,却终有释放的一天。 in the charming Allen Dale, the birth of a mysterious queen, she was born with a suction
6、你是爱莎堆出来的吗?You are Essar out of the heap?
7、To test the limits and break through;试验我的极限和突破
8、Here I stand in the light of day;我就站在日光之下
9、Not a footprint to be seen;一个脚印没有
10、My power flurries through the air into the ground;我的力量激荡空气深入地下
11、但解救冰封的心,只能靠一个发自真爱的行动。
12、有些人值得我融化,但好像现在不是时候 Some people worthy of me melt, but it seems that now is not the time
13、拜托,离我远点儿。
14、Here I stand and here I'll stay;我就站在这里,我留在这里
15、你不明白吗?我做不到 Don't you understand? I can't make it
16、我一直都在寻找属于自己的位置。
17、to unlock frozen it, please!
18、And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast;思想化为结晶如一阵冰风
19、每当事情将要变得糟糕时,你总在我身旁。
20、她是我姐姐,她绝对不会伤害我She is my sister, she would never hurt me
21、Don't let them in, don't let them see;不让他们走进来,不让他们看到
22、爱就是把某个人看得比你自己重要。
23、I'm never going back, the past is in the past;我不会再回去,过去已成往事
24、Some people worthy of me melt, but it seems that now is not the time
26、必要的时候,请学会放手。
27、The cold never bothered me anyway;寒冷再也不能烦扰我了!
28、No right, no wrong, no rules for me;没有对错,也没有规则规范我了
29、yes, I think she is the most kind-hearted people, isn't it?
30、你不怕她吗? you are not afraid of her?
31、解开冰封吧,拜托了! to unlock frozen it, please!
32、你必须先结束一段不对的感情,才能发现那个最适合你的人。
33、Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried;不能再困住我的感情了,只有上天才知逆我已努力过